CallContexts and Direct Remoting
.NET Framework 1.1
This section describes the use of CallContext and dynamic publication to extend the system or to using remoting at run time.
In This Section
- Using CallContext
- Describes the use of CallContext objects to attach information to a call path over application domain boundaries.
- Direct Remoting
- Describes the basic calls necessary to dynamically publish types or revoke publication.
- Sinks and Sink Chains
- Describes the sink chain and how to modify the sink chain to extend the functionality of the basic remoting system.
- Extending RealProxy
- Describes how to extend RealProxy to intercept calls at the moment of invocation.
- Remoting Examples
- Contains several complete sample applications that use different elements of the remoting infrastructure.