These functions are built into JScript return values and other functions can use them in subsequent operations.
In This Section
- GetObject Function
- Returns a reference to an Automation object from a file.
- ScriptEngine Function
- Returns a string representing the scripting language in use.
- ScriptEngineBuildVersion Function
- Returns the build version number of the scripting engine in use.
- ScriptEngineMajorVersion Function
- Returns the major version number of the scripting engine in use.
- ScriptEngineMinorVersion Function
- Returns the minor version number of the scripting engine in use.
- JScript Reference
- Lists elements that comprise JScript Language Reference and links to topics that explain the details behind the proper use of language elements.
- .NET Framework Reference
- Lists links to topics that explain the syntax and structure of the .NET Framework class library and other essential elements.