Mobile Controls Reference
This section provides a complete reference of the entire API for building ASP.NET mobile Web applications.
Code examples that demonstrate data-binding techniques use the Northwind Sample Database that is provided with Microsoft Access. The default path for the Northwind Sample Database is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Samples\Northwind.mdb. If you do not have the samples installed, you can rerun Office Setup.exe to install the samples.
In This Section
- Control Reference
- Provides a complete reference of the entire API for building mobile Web applications.
- Element Reference
- Describes elements used in ASP.NET mobile controls.
- Configuration Files
- Describes the usage and contents of configuration files in the ASP.NET mobile controls environment.
- Contains detailed information about the interfaces available in ASP.NET mobile Web Forms.
- Contains detailed information about the classes and delegates available in forms in a mobile Web application. Within each class are the following programming elements:
Enumerations are included after the classes. Delegates are included in alphabetical order within the class level.
- Describes the enumerated types and values available in ASP.NET page framework.