Visual Studio .NET 2003
Call this member function to set the button's command ID, style, and image number.
void SetButtonInfo( int nIndex, UINT nID, UINT nStyle, int iImage );
- Index of the button or separator whose information is to be set.
- The value to which the button's command ID is set.
- The new button style. The following button styles are supported:
- TBBS_BUTTON Standard pushbutton (default)
- TBBS_SEPARATOR Separator
- TBBS_CHECKBOX Auto check-box button
- TBBS_GROUP Marks the start of a group of buttons
- TBBS_CHECKGROUP Marks the start of a group of check-box buttons
- TBBS_DROPDOWN Creates a drop-down list button.
- TBBS_AUTOSIZE The button's width will be calculated based on the text of the button, not on the size of the image.
- TBBS_NOPREFIX The button text will not have an accelerator prefix associated with it.
- New index for the button's image within the bitmap.
For separators, which have the style TBBS_SEPARATOR, this function sets the separator's width in pixels to the value stored in iImage.
Note You can also set button states using the nStyle parameter; however, because button states are controlled by the ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI handler, any state you set using SetButtonInfo will be lost during the next idle processing. See How to Update User-Interface Objects and TN031: Control Bars for more information.