Windows Programming User Interface Elements
Visual Studio .NET 2003
These elements have to do with programming Windows-based applications.
In This Section
- AutoFormat Dialog Box (Windows Forms DataGrid)
- Allows you to select a predefined format for a Windows Forms DataGrid control.
- ColumnHeader Collection Editor
- Allows you to view and change the list of columns for a Windows Forms ListView control.
- Inheritance Picker Dialog Box
- Allows you to specify which component a new form or user control will derive from.
- Menu Designer
- Allows you to create structured menus and shortcut menus within the Windows Forms Designer.
- String Collection Editor
- Allows you to view and change the list of strings for controls such as list boxes and combo boxes.
- ToolBarButton Collection Editor
- Allows you to view and remove buttons on the toolbar.
- TreeNode Editor
- Allows you to view and change the list of nodes for a Windows Forms TreeView control.
- Windows Forms Designer
- Allows you to add controls to a form, arrange them, and write code for their events.
- User Interface Reference (Visual Studio)
- Provides links to reference topics on various parts of the Visual Studio user interface.