Two or more objects have the same source media location '<location>'
You are attempting to install two or more copies of the same file in the same folder and the project Package files build setting is set to As loose uncompressed files. Files packaged as loose files in an installer must have unique names.
To correct this error
To install as a loose file:
- Double-click the error in the Task List to go to the file in the File System Editor.
- Rename the duplicate file(s).
To change the build setting:
- Select the deployment project in Solution Explorer.
- On the Project menu, choose Properties.
- In the Property Pages dialog box, set the Package files property to In setup file.