Customizing with Control Templates
All ASP.NET mobile controls have a default look and layout. The ASP.NET mobile controls provide you with the ability to alter the default appearance of a mobile control by setting properties or by using styles. In addition, some mobile controls enable you to customize their look by using templates. This section introduces templates and template sets. It also explains how they are used.
In This Section
- Introducing Control Templates
- Provides an overview of control templates.
- Creating and Editing Templates
- Explains how templates can be created for controls, and how to edit them.
- Selecting Templates
- Describes how to select a template to edit or examine.