Develop and test applications faster.
- With Windows Azure, you don’t have to wait for servers of infrastructure again. Instantly provision Windows and Linux VMs, apps, and infrastructure using Microsoft-managed datacenters in 13 regions around the world.
- Connect globally to your on-premises network with Windows Azure Virtual Network and confidently scale up, scale out and generate load to deliver applications faster.
- Windows Azure provides you the flexibility to choose where to deploy your apps. You can deploy on Windows Azure, in a partner datacenter or on-premises using Windows Server.
Save money and be agile.
- Windows Azure offers per-minute billing and built-in auto scaling which enables you to pay only for the infrastructure you really need and spin up/down resources automatically based on actual usage.
- Activate your MSDN Subscription and enjoy up to $150 per month on Windows Azure, and significantly reduced rates for development and test scenarios – up to 97%+ off the standard rates.
- Your Windows Azure credits last longer because there is no additional charge for the MSDN software that runs on top of Windows Server such as SQL Server.
Use what you already know.
- Start with the skills you already have and software you already know. Visual Studio, .NET, Window Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint, and BizTalk work best with Windows Azure and are all backed with end-to-end Microsoft enterprise support.
- Use any language, framework or tool to build applications on Windows Azure.
- The App Gallery includes popular open source applications, frameworks and templates including WordPress, Umbraco, DotNetNuke, Drupal, Django, CakePHP and Express.
Learn about Windows Azure and sign up for a trial
Stay up to date with the latest Windows Azure news and articles
This tutorial shows you how to add a cloud-based backend service to a Windows Store app using Windows Azure Mobile Services.
Denver / CO
St. Cloud / MN
SARTELL / MN