Contains event data for the ManipulationCompleted event.
The ManipulationCompletedEventArgs class has these types of members:
The ManipulationCompletedEventArgs class inherits methods from the Object class (C#/VB/C++).
The ManipulationCompletedEventArgs class has these properties.
|Read-only||Gets values that indicate the accumulated transformation deltas (translation, rotation, scale) of a completed manipulation (from the start of the manipulation to the end of inertia).|
|Read-only||Gets the device type of the input source.|
|Read-only||Gets the location of the pointer associated with the manipulation for the last manipulation event.|
|Read-only||Gets values that indicate the velocities of the transformation deltas (translation, rotation, scale) for a manipulation at the ManipulationCompleted event.|
Note : This class is not agile, which means that you need to consider its threading model and marshaling behavior. For more info, see Threading and Marshaling (C++/CX) and Using Windows Runtime objects in a multithreaded environment (.NET).
This API is not implemented and will throw an exception if called. See Windows Phone Runtime API.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
|Windows Phone 8 [not implemented, see Remarks]|
- Windows.UI.Input Classes
- Responding to user interaction
- Guidelines for common user interactions
- Touch interaction design
- Samples (DOM)
- HTML scrolling, panning and zooming sample
- Input: DOM pointer event handling sample
- Input: Instantiable gestures sample
- Samples (Windows Store app APIs)
- Input: Device capabilities sample
- Input: Ink sample
- Input: Simplified ink sample
- Input: Windows 8 gestures sample
- Input: XAML user input events sample
- XAML scrolling, panning, and zooming sample
- Samples (DirectX)
- DirectX touch input sample
- Input: Manipulations and gestures (C++) sample
- Input: Touch hit testing sample
- Samples (Win32/Desktop)
- Input source identification sample
- Touch injection sample
- Win32 touch hit-testing sample
Build date: 11/16/2013