- cue [in]
A TextTrackCue object. A cue consists of:
- id - an arbitrary string identifying the cue.
- startTime - the beginning time in seconds that applies to the cue.
- endTime - the ending time in seconds that applies to the cue.
- pauseOnExit flag - a boolean that tells Internet Explorer to pause when the end of the cue is reached.
- text - the raw text for the cue.
This method does not return a value.
For more info and examples of creating new tracks and cues, see Dynamic TextTracks.
Build date: 11/17/2013