Fatal Error C1076
compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit
- Too many symbols
- Use the /Zm option to set the compiler memory limit.
- Eliminate unnecessary include files.
- Eliminate unnecessary global variables, for example, by allocating memory dynamically instead of declaring a large array.
- Eliminate unused declarations.
- Split large functions into smaller functions.
- Split large classes into smaller classes.
- Split the current file into smaller files.
If C1076 occurs immediately after the build starts, the value specified for /Zm is probably too high for your program. Reduce the /Zm value.