Building a C/C++ Program
Visual Studio .NET 2003
You can build projects in Visual C++ in one of two ways:
- Using Visual Studio .NET.
- Using the command line.
In This Section
- Building C++ Projects in Visual Studio
- Discusses using the Visual Studio integrated development environment (IDE) and property pages to build your project.
- Building on the Command Line
- Discusses command-line tools for programmers who prefer to build their applications from the command prompt.
- C/C++ Building Reference
- Provides links to an overview of building programs in C++, compiler and linker options, and additional build tools.
- Visual C++
- Provides links to different areas of the Visual Studio and Visual C++ documentation set.
- Visual C++ Reference
- Provides links to topics describing the C and C++ language references, the libraries provided with Visual C++, the Visual C++ Extensibility Object Model, and the Microsoft Macro Assembler (MASM).
- Visual C++ Samples
- Provides links to sample code showing the capabilities of Visual C++ and the libraries and technologies it supports.