The following topics describe the configuration settings for wireless devices.
In This Section
- How to Configure Wireless Settings
- Describes how to configure wireless support on your run-time image.
- Adding the Wireless Zero Configuration Component
- Describes how to add the Wireless Zero Configuration component. This component provides support for wireless networking devices.
- Wireless Provisioning Service API
- Describes the Wireless Provisioning Service (WPS) API. This API is used to apply profiles to wireless devices.
- Add Security Features to a Run-Time Image
- Describes the different security considerations and components that you can add to a run-time image.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.