You can create custom shortcuts in your run-time image by adding a Shortcut Resource. You can add a shortcut resource to a component in Component Designer, or add a shortcut resource to a configuration in Target Designer.
In This Section
- Creating a Custom Shortcut in Component Designer
- Describes how to create a shortcut by using a resource in Component Designer.
- Creating a Custom Shortcut in Target Designer
- Describes how to create a shortcut by using an extra resource in Target Designer
- Disabling Start Menu Shortcuts
- Describes how to disable the default start menu shortcuts.
- Design a Run-Time Image
- Describes the design phase of the development process. During this phase you can choose the components and resources required for your run-time image.
- Custom Resources
- Describes the types of resources that can be added to a component or a configuration such as run once commands or shortcuts.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.