You can configure the default display settings of your run-time image. This includes the screen resolution, color depth, and refresh rate. The default resolution for a run-time image is 800x600, with a 32-bit color depth, and a 60hz refresh rate.
In This Section
- How to Configure the Default Screen Resolution on a Run-Time Image
- Describes the end-to-end procedure for changing the default screen resolution for a run-time image.
- Configuring Display Settings in Target Designer
- Describes how to change the default screen settings by using Target Designer.
- Configuring Display Settings on a Deployed Run-Time Image
- Describes how to change the default screen settings on a deployed run-time image.
- Design a Run-Time Image
- Describes the design phase of the development process. During this phase you can choose the components and resources required for your run-time image.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.