EWF Maintenance and Management
You can use the EWF Manager utility to enable or disable EWF and to commit overlays to the protected volume. You can use the EWF Manager command to disable EWF so that you can apply patches or other updates to your run-time image.
In This Section
- EWF Manager Commands
- Describes the command syntax for the EWF Manager command.
- Installing Updates on an EWF-Protected Run-Time Image
- Describes the process to follow and the considerations to make when you install applications or QFEs to a protected run-time image.
- Redeploying an EWF-Protected Run-Time Image to New Media
- Describes how to disable and rewrite the EWF volume so that you can deploy onto new media.
- EWF Design Considerations
- Describes the considerations to make when configuring EWF.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.