Windows XP Embedded provides the same level of language support as Microsoft Windows XP Professional. In addition to all fonts, code pages, and keyboard layouts that are supported in Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Embedded also provides language support components that enable you to add or remove the support infrastructure for a particular language.
In This Section
- Adding a Language Support Infrastructure
- Describes how to add non-English language support to a run-time image.
- Adding MUI Support
- Describes how to add support for a Multiple User Interface (MUI) language pack.
- Custom Language Support Components
- Describes how to add custom language support components to your configuration.
- Multiple User Interface (MUI) Language Packs
- Describes how to add support for multiple MUI language packs.
- Design a Run-Time Image
- Describes the design phase of the development process. During this phase you can choose the components and resources required for your run-time image.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.