You can use the Visual Studio debugger to debug XSLT. The debugger supports setting breakpoints, viewing XSLT execution state, and so on. The debugger can be used to debug a style sheet, or to debug an XSLT transformation invoked from another application.
XSLT debugging is available in the Visual Studio Team System and the Professional Edition.
In This Section
- How to: Start Debugging XSLT
Describes how to start the XSLT debugger.
- How to: Use Breakpoints with XSLT
Describes how to use breakpoints within a style sheet.
- How to: Evaluate an XPath Expression
Describes how to evaluate an XPath expression using the QuickWatch dialog box.
- Walkthrough: Debug an XSLT Style Sheet
Demonstrates how to debug an XSLT style sheet.
- Debugger User Interface (XSLT)
Describes the XSLT Debugger windows and dialog boxes.