Visual Studio 2005
This section describes the three features that form the core of the architecture and compares the architecture across all Business Objects reporting solutions.
Click the appropriate link to jump to that section:
- Embedded Crystal Reports Designer
- Report Viewer Controls
- Object Models
- Comparing Architectures Across Business Objects Reporting Solutions
- SDK Fundamentals
- Explains the fundamentals of the SDK including object models, embedded reports, cached reports, report binding scenarios, and scalability.
- Setting Up the Development Environment
- Offers detailed instructions on how to configure your environment to successfully develop Visual Studio 2005 projects with the Crystal Reports SDK.
- Class Library
- Provides a detailed listing of the assemblies, namespaces and classes of the Crystal Reports SDK.