cols attribute | cols property
Sets or retrieves the frame widths of the object.
Integer that specifies the frame width, in pixels.
Integer, followed by a percent sign (%). The value is a percentage of total available width.
Integer that specifies the frame width as a relative value. After allocating pixel or percentage values, the remaining space is divided among all relative-sized frames.
The number of comma-separated items is equal to the number of frames contained within the frameSet, while the value of each item determines the frame width.
This example defines a two-column frame, with the first occupying 40 percent of the available width and the second occupying the remaining 60 percent.
This example defines a four-column frame. The first is 50 pixels wide, and the fourth is 80 pixels wide. The second occupies two-thirds of the remaining width, while the third occupies the final third of the remaining width.
Build date: 11/17/2013