Using Assembly Language in __asm Blocks
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The inline assembler has much in common with other assemblers. For example, it accepts any expression that is legal in MASM. This section describes the use of assembly-language features in __asm blocks.
What do you want to know more about?
- Instruction Set for Inline Assembly
- MASM Expressions in Inline Assembly
- Data Directives and Operators in Inline Assembly
- EVEN and ALIGN Directives
- MASM Macro Directives in Inline Assembly
- Segment References in Inline Assembly
- Type and Variable Sizes in Inline Assembly
- Assembly-Language Comments
- The _emit Pseudoinstruction
- Debugging and Listings for Inline Assembly
- Intel's MMX Instruction Set
END Microsoft Specific