Use the ON_PROPNOTIFY macro to define an event sink map entry for handling property notifications from an OLE control.
ON_PROPNOTIFY(theClass, id, dispid, pfnRequest, pfnChanged )
- The class to which this event sink map belongs.
- The control ID of the OLE control.
- The dispatch ID of the property involved in the notification.
- Pointer to a member function that handles the OnRequestEdit notification for this property. This function should have a BOOL return type and a BOOL* parameter. This function should set the parameter to TRUE to allow the property to change and FALSE to disallow. The function should return TRUE to indicate the notification was handled; otherwise FALSE.
- Pointer to a member function that handles the OnChanged notification for this property. The function should have a BOOL return type and a UINT parameter. The function should return TRUE to indicate that notification was handled; otherwise FALSE.
The vtsParams argument is a space-separated list of values from the VTS_ constants. One or more of these values separated by spaces (not commas) specifies the function's parameter list. For example:
specifies a list containing a short integer followed by a BOOL.
For a list of the VTS_ constants, see EVENT_CUSTOM.