Troubleshooting Commerce Server
This section addresses common problems you might encounter while using Microsoft Commerce Server 2002.
For technical support, Microsoft provides online newsgroups through its Web site. For more information about Commerce Server newsgroups go to: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=5816.
You should also review the Microsoft Commerce Server 2002 Readme. This document provides a list of known issues and late-breaking news for this version of Commerce Server, and is included on the Commerce Server 2002 Installation CD.
For information about troubleshooting Commerce Server Business Desk, see Troubleshooting Business Desk.
This section contains:
- Troubleshooting Commerce Server Setup. Describes problems you may encounter while installing Commerce Server 2002, and offers possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting Site Packager. Describes problems you might encounter while using Commerce Server Site Packager, and offers possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting Your Applications. Describes problems you might encounter while developing and managing your applications and Business Desk, and offers possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting Security. Describes problems you might encounter with security, and offers possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting Commerce Server Resources. Describes problems you might encounter while using the Data Warehouse, the Predictor resource, the Profiles resource, and Direct Mailer, and offers possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting Commerce Server Manager Taskpads. Describes a problem you might encounter with Commerce Server Manager taskpads when Commerce Server and the operating system languages are not in sync.
- Event Messages. Provides a comprehensive list of known event messages. Includes the message ID, severity type, and comments for each event message.
- Error Messages. Provides a list of common Commerce Server 2002 error messages, their explanation, and actions the user should take.
- For Additional Troubleshooting Information. Lists additional troubleshooting resources available to system administrators.
All rights reserved.