Example Code for Product Catalog Objects
This section provides detailed examples of how to use the objects exposed by the Commerce Server 2002 Product Catalog System. The code examples do not show error checking or certain other formalities required for functional code.
Commerce Server Solution Sites are available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=6491.
This section contains:
- Code to Activate or Deactivate a Product
- Code to Browse a Catalog
- Code to Change How a Category is Displayed
- Code to Find the Available Catalogs
- Code to Hide Searchable Categories
- Code to Perform a Search of a Catalog
- Code to Join an External Table to Product Recordsets
- Code to Perform a Specification Search of a Catalog
- Code to Stage Products and Catalogs by Time
- Code to Use Caching with a Catalog
All rights reserved.