Customizing a Windows Network Projector (Windows Embedded CE 6.0)
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 provides the feature and functionality support that you can use to develop a Windows Network Projector. This includes an example user interface to provide a visual representation of design elements that you might consider when designing your own customized and branded UI. The following topics provide guidance for implementing such modifications and additions.
- Network Projector Sample UI Overview
Provides a description of what is available in the Windows Network Projector sample user interface
- Using the Sample UI to Create a Network Projector User Interface
Describes how you can use the sample user interface as a starting point for developing your own customized user interface.
- Display Resolution for a Windows Network Projector
Describes how the display functionality used in the sample UI can be used in creating a custom user interface.
- Changing Networking Settings and Device Metadata for a Windows Network Projector
Describes how the networking functionality utilized in the sample UI can be used when developing a Windows Network Projector.
- Localization of a Windows Network Projector
Provides some considerations when creating local regional versions of a Windows Network Projector.
- Developing a Windows Network Projector
Provides links to documentation about developing Windows Network Projectors