Customizing a Gateway (Windows Embedded CE 6.0)
After you create the OS design, you can customize it. When you are finished customizing, you must configure the registry.
- Adding Environment Variables
Describes how to add environment variables to your Gateway OS design to enable support for your target device.
- Adding Error Reporting Support to a Gateway
Describes how to use the Windows Embedded CE OS Design Wizard to add error reporting capability to your OS design.
- Adding IPv6 Support to the Gateway
Describes how to add IPv6 support to your Gateway OS design.
- Adding Storage Capability to a Gateway
Describes how to add support for file server or print server capability to your Gateway.
- Adding Support for USB Flash Config Tool
Describes how to add support for Windows Connect Now to your Gateway OS design.
- Adding Support for Wireless Access Point
Describes how to add support for Wireless Access Point to your Gateway.
- Changing IP Firewall Rules
Describes how to use the registry to change the IP firewall rules for your Gateway.
- Customizing the Template Gateway User Interface
Describes the options for changing the template Gateway user interface.
- Implementing the Internet Gateway Device Schema
Describes how to use the UPNP Internet Gateway Device (IGD) schema to allow certain clients to automatically locate and negotiate with the gateway.