Managing MessageBox Databases
The MessageBox database has three essential functions. It stores subscriptions and tracking information and it delivers the messages to the services that match the subscriptions. The MessageBox database is a host platform that stores the queues and state tables for each BizTalk Host. The MessageBox database also stores messages and message properties.
This section contains conceptual information about MessageBox databases and the subscription model Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2004 uses to process messages. This section also contains procedural information about managing MessageBox databases in your environment.
This section contains
- About MessageBox Databases
- Required User Rights for Managing MessageBox Databases
- Adding a New MessageBox Database
- Disabling New Message Publication
- Deleting a MessageBox Database
All rights reserved.