Edit Notes and View Syntax Rules
In the Node Properties dialog box, you can:
- Read and edit notes for fields and records.
- Read syntax rules for records.
To view the Node Properties dialog box, follow these steps:
- In the specification tree, right-click a record or field and click Properties.
The Note tab appears by default.
- To view syntax rules for a record, click the Syntax Rules tab.
- Syntax rules apply only to records.
For information about how to use this dialog box, see the following topics:
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to BizTalk Server Documentation Feedback@microsoft.com