Copy a Help Topic
- In the topic pane of the Help Viewer, right-click inside the topic you want to copy and click Select All.
- Inside the topic, right-click again and click Copy.
This copies the topic to the Clipboard.
- Open the document to which you want to copy the topic.
- Click the place in your document where you want the information to appear.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.
- If you want to copy only part of a topic, select the part you want to copy, right-click the selection, and then click Copy.
- Step numbers are not copied to the Clipboard.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to BizTalk Server Documentation Feedback@microsoft.com