BizTalk Server Features
The following table provides information about BizTalk Server features and how to use them.
- Track the progress of documents processed by Microsoft BizTalk Server 2002.
- Search for, display, view, and save complete copies of any interchange or document processed by BizTalk Server 2002.
- Create queries to extract essential information from the Tracking database in an easy-to-view format.
- Extract, store, and analyze important user-defined data from within documents.
- Create drawings that describe business processes, and programmatically implement these drawings within an integrated design environment.
- Compile XLANG schedule drawings into XLANG schedules.
- Define the flow of data between messages within business processes.
- Rapidly enable your trading partners by using SEED packages to make your configurations available through the Internet.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation to
BizTalk Server Documentation Feedback@microsoft.com
Did you find this helpful?
(1500 characters remaining)
Thank you for your feedback