Writing Secure ADO.NET Code
The .NET Framework provides many useful classes and services that enable developers to write secure applications (see Securing Applications). However, in order for you to better secure an application, you must follow secure coding practices. The following topics provide guidelines for writing secure ADO.NET code and include information on securing the parts of your application that use ADO.NET.
In This Section
- Secure ADO.NET Connections
- Discusses recommendations for protecting information used to connect to a data source.
- Secure ADO.NET Coding Guidelines
- Discusses recommendations for helping to increase the security of ADO.NET code.
- Code Access Security and ADO.NET
- Describes how Code Access Security can be used to help protect ADO.NET code.
- Verify ADO.NET Code Access Using Security Permissions
- Describes how to ensure that your code has the required permissions before it is executed.