Developing BizTalk Applications
Developing BizTalk applications involves creating a BizTalk project in Visual Studio and using the Consume Adapter Service BizTalk Project Add-in or Add Adapter Metadata Wizard to generate XML schema. Once you have generated the schema, you can either use Content-Based Routing (CBR) or create BizTalk orchestrations to send and receive messages that conform to the generated schema.
CBR can be used in scenarios where the messages being sent to Oracle E-Business Suite do not require any intensive processing. For example, if you know that the receive port will receive messages only of a certain type, you can add a filter to the send port to route messages that match the filter expression to the send port. For more information about CBR, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=102492.
In BizTalk orchestrations, you create send and receive ports to send and receive messages to and from the WCF-Custom adapter, which in turn sends the messages to BizTalk Server. This section provides information about using BizTalk orchestrations to perform operations on Oracle E-Business Suite using the Oracle E-Business adapter. The Oracle E-Business adapter in turn uses the WCF-Custom adapter, which can interact with a WCF binding. For more information about BizTalk orchestrations, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=102493.
|To use the Oracle E-Business adapter with Microsoft BizTalk Server, you must always set the EnableBizTalkCompatibilityMode binding property to True. For information about how to set binding properties, see Specifying Binding Properties.|
- Before You Develop BizTalk Applications
- Building Blocks for Developing BizTalk Applications
- Performing Insert, Update, Delete, or Select Operations on Interface Tables and Interface Views Using BizTalk Server
- Performing Operations on Tables with Large Data Types Using BizTalk Server
- Performing Composite Operations on Oracle Database by Using BizTalk Server
- Invoking Concurrent Programs in Oracle E-Business Suite Using BizTalk Server
- Invoking Request Sets in Oracle E-Business Suite Using BizTalk Server
- Performing ExecuteReader, ExecuteScalar, or ExecuteNonQuery Operations Using BizTalk Server
- Polling Oracle E-Business Suite Using BizTalk Server
- Receiving Database Change Notifications Using BizTalk Server