Content Pipeline Class Library
XNA Game Studio Express
The Content Pipeline class library is a library of classes, interfaces, and value types that are included in XNA Game Studio Express. This library provides access to XNA Framework Content Pipeline functionality and is designed to be the foundation on which Content Pipeline–related applications, components, and controls are built.
- Provides classes representing base types and building block functionality for use by more specialized object models such as the Graphics DOM.
- Provides intermediate classes and types for representing and manipulating graphics data.
- Provides base classes that represent processors used by the XNA Framework Content Pipeline when processing specific game asset types.
- Provides base classes that represent compilers and writers used by the XNA Framework Content Pipeline when processing specific game asset types.
- Provides base classes that represent the creation and writing of intermediate content for game asset types processed by the XNA Framework Content Pipeline.
- Provides support for importing and processing game assets into the binary format that is used by the content loader of a game project.