This topic contains information about new features, prerequisites, and topics for users who are new to BizTalk Server.
If you do not already know how you want to use Microsoft® BizTalk® Server at your company, it is recommended that you start by exploring BizTalk Server features and functionality:
Read Understanding BizTalk Server.
Find out What's New in BizTalk Server 2013 and 2013 R2.
Perform the steps mentioned in the BizTalk Server Tutorials.
This section provides an overview of developing, managing, and using BizTalk Server 2013 R2 features.
In This Section
- Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
- Common Administrative Tasks
- Common Solution Developer Tasks
- Common Component Developer Tasks
- Understanding BizTalk Server
- What Version of BizTalk Server Do I Have?
- BizTalk Server Tutorials
- Getting BizTalk Server Assistance
- Community Resources
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities
- Windows SharePoint Services Support in BizTalk Server 2006 R2
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.