Enterprise Template Walkthroughs
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Walkthroughs give step-by-step instructions for common scenarios, which makes them a good place to start learning about the product or a particular feature area.
In the Enterprise Development Documentation
- Applying Constraints in an Enterprise Template Policy File
- Demonstrates putting constraints on three types of elements: menus, toolboxes, and properties.
- Creating ELEMENT Identification in an Enterprise Template
- Demonstrates how to use a variety of the types of identification that are available.
- Restricting Additions to an Application Through ELEMENTSET Nodes
- Discusses element sets, which provide ways to control or filter what can be added to various parts of an application.
- Creating a New Enterprise Template Building Block
- Demonstrates creation of optional components that are not part of the original template architecture.
- Creating a New Enterprise Template
- Demonstrates how Enterprise Templates simplify the process of developing distributed applications, especially for architects who want to develop their own templates to customize the Visual Studio integrated development environment.
- Visual Studio Walkthroughs
- Gives a related list of walkthroughs for all areas of programming in Visual Studio.