The following topics describe changes to functions between Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET.
In This Section
- Format Function Changes in Visual Basic
- Discusses date/time, numeric, and string format changes to the Format function.
- Date and Time Changes in Visual Basic
- Discusses changes to the Date, Date$, Time, and Time$ functions.
- String ($) Function Changes in Visual Basic
- Discusses functions that include the String ($) suffix.
- Programming Element Support Changes Summary
- Provides an alphabetical list of programming elements that have changed or are no longer supported in Visual Basic .NET, and includes their replacements.
- Language Changes in Visual Basic
- Provides an overview of new and changed features in Visual Basic .NET.