Dieser Inhalt ist in Ihrer Sprache leider nicht verfügbar. Im Folgenden finden Sie die englische Version.
Extending the Visual Studio Environment
Visual Studio .NET 2003
Visual Studio .NET provides tools for extending and automating the integrated development environment (IDE).
In This Section
- Creating Add-Ins and Wizards
- Descriptions of automation and extensibility, as well as the fundamentals of how to create Add-ins and wizards.
- Introduction to Project Extensibility in Visual Basic and Visual C#
- How to control Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET projects and solutions using their automation objects.
- Controlling Projects and Solutions
- How to control projects and solutions using Visual Studio .NET automation objects, how to save variables between IDE sessions, working with solution items, miscellaneous items, and unmodeled projects, and creating solution configurations.
- Creating and Controlling Environment Windows
- How to create and control tool windows, change window characteristics, automate text search and replace, control macros, control tools options settings, discover code with the Code model, and manipulate tree views using UIHierarchy.
- Responding to Events
- How to use the Visual Studio .NET automation model to handle events that occur in the environment.
- Adding and Handling Commands
- How to create and manipulate commands on Visual Studio .NET menus or toolbars using the Visual Studio .NET automation model.
- Creating Custom Tools/Options Pages
- How to create your own custom pages for the Options dialog box on the Tools menu by using Visual Studio .NET automation objects.
- Implementing and Using Automation Extenders
- How to add and filter properties on objects using Automation Extenders.