Windows Store App Development
Windows 8 introduces a new programming paradigm that developers can use to create a polished user experience that is tailored for specific form factors and uses. You can use this new programming paradigm to develop apps with an enhanced look-and-feel that provide a better user experience.
The new application model—along with a set of development tools, a developer center, and the Windows Store—enables you to reduce development costs for building apps that leverage the power of Windows and make more money.
- Making great Windows Store apps
- Getting started with Windows Store app development
- Planning Windows Store apps
- Designing the user experience
- How to (C#/C++/VB)
- Developing games
- Concepts and architecture
- API reference for Windows Store apps
- Language reference for Windows Store apps
- End to end apps and games
Build date: 5/22/2013